This is a very easy and quick savory snack recipe; Tuna and Tofu Nuggets.
The ingredients are only tuna, tofu, cornstarch and seasonings. You can mix all ingredients in your food processor and cook with one pan without using large quantities of hot oil. No, muss, no fuss.
I use salt and pepper as seasonings. You can add some onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, chili pepper…depending on your taste.
Ingredients (10 to 12 nuggets)
- 1 (5-ounce) can tuna packed in water, drained
- 1/4 (14-ounce) package firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Here is a tip how to store tofu after opening. Place tofu in a clean container and pour in just enough water to cover. Cover and keep it in the refrigerator. Change water everyday and use within 3 days.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a pan until it shimmers.
- Spoon the mixture in the pan and cook over medium-low heat for 5 to 6 minutes, flipping halfway through. Enjoy!