I was nominated for the Liebster Award:-)
Many thanks to “FOOD IS LIFE!” https://karinateuma.wordpress.com for the nomination!
These are the Rules:
* Each nominee must have under 200 followers
* Thank and link to the nominating blog
* Answer their 10 questions and propose 10 new ones for your nominees
* Nominate 10 blogs and tell them that they’ve been nominated
* Write a post containing the questions
* Include these rules in the post
Here are the blogs I would like to nominate:
“Agents of Field” http://agentsoffield.com
“Black Salad” http://blacksalad.net
“Handful of Sunshine” http://handfulofsunshine.com
“American Life and Living” http://americanlifeandliving.com
“Charleston Spice Blog” https://charlestonspiceblog.wordpress.com
“A HEALTHY DOSE” http://healthy-dose.org
“Cooking and Gardening” https://itmocca.wordpress.com
“EAT GREENS 365” http://eatgreens365.com
Here are the questions that I was asked:
1. What is your favorite pastime?
Playing Japanese drums and piano.
2. If you were free as a bird and money was no object, what would you be doing right now?
Traveling all over the world!
3. What thing/s make you the most happy?
My husband and family’s smile:-)
Clear blue sky and blue ocean
Delicious and healthy food
4. What is your favorite genre of film?
5. What is/are your favorite food/s and drink/s?
Sushi and Green tea
6. Have you travelled? If so, what was your favorite country?
Yes. I love Hawaii U.S.!!!
7. What makes you feel most proud?
My career as executive at a cosmetics company.
8. If you were to be an animal, which animal would you be and why?
Tiger because it is my Oriental Zodiac.
9. Can you remember your childhood? If so, what is your favorite childhood memory?
Yes. I really appreciate that my parents had me take some enrichment lessons, such as swimming, painting, piano, the way of Japanese traditional tea, flower arrangement, calligraphy, and so on, after I came back from elementary school everyday. Those were great opportunities for me.
10. If you were to look into your future, what type of Grandma or Grandpa would you be? i.e. Young at heart, daredevil, laid back, etc
I guess I would be active and positive Grandma as usual and as my powerful Grandma!!
Here are your 10 questions!
1. What is your dream for the future?
2. Do you want to live in a different country? If so, where is it and why?
3. What kind of food do you like?
4. Have you ever traveled? If so, where have you been?
5. What is your favorite season? And Why?
6. Do you cook? If so, what is/are your best dish/es?
7. If you get 1-month-vacation, what will you do?
8. What is/are the most important thing/s for your life?
9. What makes you smile recently?
10. Do you like reading? If so, What book do you recommend?
April 23, 2015 at 11:40 pm
congratulations!! you deserve an award, your recipes and instructions are so healthy and tasty!!! 🙂
April 24, 2015 at 4:17 pm
Thank you so much!!